A comprehensive training course focusing on this increasingly popular medical cosmetic treatment. Master the art of delivering lip filler injections through our one day programme with live models and expert guidance.
Our lip masterclass is suitable for medical professionals that have been injecting for a minimum of six months. We cover a basic lip technique following the Allergen MD codes, as devised by world famous plastic Surgeon and expert injector Maurico De Maio.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for Doctors, Nurses, Dentists and other medical professionals.
What does this course cover?
The following is covered on this course:
- 4mm lip technique
- Everting the lips using micro boluses
- Augmenting lips with very little body (thin lips)
- Creating a “Cupid’s bow”
- Creating the fully look, whilst maintaining shape
- Filler selection for lips
- Gummy smile
- Peri oral/smokers lines treatment
- Downturned smile
- Mastering the consultation process and managing expectations
- Complications management, including: occlusions, granulomas, herpes virus, lumps and bumps
Next available date
27th July 2020
Time: 9.30am – 5.30pm
In order to maintain a better learning experience, a maximum number of four delegates are permitted. Click here to view terms & conditions
To book or for further information please use the form on this page or email email@example.com.
All delegates will be presented with a certificate at the end of the day that is endorsed by Cosmetic Insure. You will also be granted access to the private Devon & Cornwall Aesthetics Academy support group on Facebook.